Blogger Widgets

Thursday 9 August 2012

Miss Stardoll World: A type of Murder?

Okay.Okay.Okay. Miss Stardoll World. Just the thought brings excitement. I mean it's BIGGER than covergirl, more important than catwalk and more prestigious than hottest design! EVERYONE wants to win. and the 250,000,000 others who don't win will probs be as sad as... sad. so to avoid any sobbing, if you are not a diamond member, quit. I. am. serious. Really, think about it, what are the chances of you winning to the wonderful royalties out there? So save your self money, stardollars, time and tears and do not enter if you are actually serious about it.
I mean
I actually enter for the fun of it of course. I only won national covergirl. Not a chance! Congratz to the past winners though. The prize for winning is not as I thought it should be. 1000 stardollars? we can top up with that. it should be like 5000 stardollars, I mean the winners spend a lot of reaal money brodcasting and buying things. But the prize I like the most is being able to join the Starblog even if you don't even know what a blog is. Pretty cool.


 I just love the craziness of it. people "raping" other's guestbooks just to say VOTE ME MSW. when clearly, that person who owns the GB wants to win. OH and the glorious prizes, Have you seen LE being sold for 3 SD? or The DKNY button up Cardigan for 10SD? Love that the most.

 Look forward to Later August for the craziness to start all over again.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment