Blogger Widgets

Thursday 9 August 2012

Stardoll Royalty

When I logged on one day in 2009, i discovered that one of my friends had a blue diamond beside her name. I thought for a minute or two that she became stardoll staff or something. ha ha. I asked her what is was about and she emailed me a screenshot of the mail stardoll sent her. I was immediately surprised. Ever since the Superstar membership came out, non-SS have been ranting about Stardoll splitting up members into cliques and I heard a rumor that there was a petition.Or something.

I soon saw the Royalty club and I had to laugh. I mean I heard that all they do is talk about their diamonds. Even though the club is very inactive(so I heard) people will kill to be a part of it. But thinking about it, its not that much of a difference to regular superstars. So what if you know about LE and tribute stores? Others will get them too. I'm not trying to make you diamonds out there feel bad, I'm just comforting the angry ones.

Well the question is... How to become royalty?
Well there are many ways but here are the ones I am sure of:

  • be a long term member, like from 2010 and before.
  • have or buy over a year/s worth of membership.
  • be VERY active in shopping,etc.
Now if you did these and you are still not one,
then maybe you should top op with 1000 stardollars. I heard it works sometimes!


OH and if you hear anyone say you have to have 200 starpoints and over, it's not necessarily true. I as going through my mail and that's what I saw. there are 2 more that they sent me and at the bottom of them, it says valid until___. and the one above is for the holidays, as you can see. So they might have offers to quickly get membership like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment