Blogger Widgets

Saturday 11 August 2012

Tips on How to win Covergirl!

First of all, Let me tell you, I have never won covergirl before. Ironic? Yes. I have won National Covegirl. I interviewed a few covergirls and I observed some winner's suites and have put together some very useful tips:

  • Become a superstar(not kidding)
  • Broadcast it a lot. If you haven't noticed, most covergirls are top broadcasters eg. Glam.Diamond and ElfinCovergirl
  • If you don't want to use money broadcasting then write it in guestbooks. NICELY. say something like 5 stars for you lovely, vote me back? :)
  • Make your suite look great, You can read my tips on how to decorate your suite in the tips or suite section.
  • Most covergirls have a natural look to them and don't wear LOADS of dark makeup but there are some exceptions.
  • Advertise in clubs,(of course read their rules)
  • Have a catwalk deserving outfit on, I mean that's the outfit they'll show when you win!
  • Have fun and Good luck and remember: about 500 people run for covergirl per day so your chance in winning is 1 in 500, don't beat yourself up if you don't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment